Friday, April 18, 2014

The Queen B

Bonjour tout le monde! Je suis Raezl Joi it's pronounced like Hazel with an R. I'm The Queen B of this blog and the story behind my name is because I'm such a huge fan of Beyonce´ and since she's called The Queen B I chose to use it as my title for this blog. Despite my name I consider myself not the biggest bitch of the 5(hehe~), and If I would rank myself I'd probably be second to the last.

I enjoy going to craft stores and spending my time in bookstores than going to the mall. I get excited about kitchen appliances than clothes, but I do love makeup, shoes and bags. I am that type of person who has tons of ideas and need to be done right away before I forget. I can do lots of things, it usually involves arts&craft, cooking, baking, photography, etc. I'am that girl that does all her projects at night because I somehow get all my ideas around that time. Another piece of me is that I am a huge fan of british everything, so I'll probably be talking a lot of my british t.v shows and movies.(yay! for being british at heart)

I'm very excited for this blog and all the things we planned to do and share with everyone. We will definitely try our hardest to make time to blog and keep up with our schedule. This would be a really good place to document our adventures, so later in life we can look back and see how much we've changed and improved. So stay tuned for more post from these Bitches. :)

Thank you and I hope you enjoy and keep up with our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment