Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Nicest Bitch of all

Hello interwebs! I'm Erna Rae, the younger sister of Erin (the First). I think my title totally suits me because while I have been known to have some rough around my edges (it's probably all bark not bite) I am still the nicest of the 5 ^_^
I would consider myself to be one of those people who has all these creative ideas, but doesn't have time or a way to implement them. This is going to be a fun journey into our lives; reviewing, cooking & baking, reading, making, etc and meeting new people on here.
Something important to me that I like to share with the world is my life was drastically changed when I gave birth to my son, Ethan Niall this past January 17th and not too soon after he was quickly taken from me and my boyfriend on February 8th from a very rare disease. I hope to show through this how important life is, to have fun and keep smiling because not every day is promised.
Thank you for coming, reading and maybe one day we'll end up new blog buddies ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment